Monday, July 27, 2009

A and T make a happy me!






alright I know it has been a long time. I am sorry... but I have been a little bit busy. So Daddy is holding Taryn and Ash is watching me type. So we will see how far I can get. We went to the one month check and Taryn is healthy and a full 10 pounds. She is a needy needy baby. We cannot set her down for long enough to go to the bathroom. Literally we cannot put her down. She is a happy baby as long as you are holding her. She eats constantly... and will NOT take a nuk no matter how hard we try. We have offered her three or four different kinds. The only thing that saves our life is our swing and our baby carrier.
I have a baby as different from Ashlynn as night and day this time. I thank the lord that she doesn't have colic. LOL Ash almost never cried, and was a perfectly content baby. Taryn has some serious requirements that must be met before contentment is even close. We are however learning some coping techniques as we are getting to know our young daughter. One day at a time and we are getting there.
So I have been taking pictures pictures pictures. Unfortunately the only ones that we can get of
Taryn she is in the baby carrier. All of the others are deleted because of her fussiness and crying. What I am going to try to do is post pictures frequently and write updates as often as I can get to them. So enjoy and I will keep up as much as I can








































.

No comments: