Monday, October 6, 2008

new photos of the pumpkin

A little more cheese please!








No Dave didn't find the USB cord... but he can down load the card directly to his computer and then transfer it all to my computer. So that is what has been done.... now that is an entirely unsatisfactory situation due to the absentmindedness of my husband. But for right now we have new photos well new for you. I was looking at them and a few of them are as old as a month old. Not all of them are though ... not to mention I don't think that cute has a time limit on it.




So with out further ado here is the main attraction...











Hey daddy I don't think you're doing it right here let me!







Massive Huddle cuddle wanna join me?













Look Mom a really big mess in 3...2...1



No comments: