Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This place should be quarantined!!!





Well maybe it isn't that bad. Seems like the whole world has been sick though... and my three housemates have been a part of it. It has been a busy week. Since last I wrote I have turned a year over, Ashlynn and Taryn have grown an inch and the leaves have started turning..... Well all of those are true except the Ashlynn and Taryn growing an inch bit... they ARE growing fast though!
Both girls have tried a cold on for size in the last week. Ashlynn is as usual her easygoing laid back self who needs a little more cuddling and a little more sleep. I don't think it should come as any great surprise though that Taryn IS NOT laid back and easy going in the throes of illness, rather she is one who screeches at the top of her lungs how unfair it is that SHE is feeling cruddy... making all of the rest of us feel somewhat cruddy on top of it all. She would settle for nothing less than mommy holding her and was more than willing to tell Daddy ALL about it. Saturday was an interesting day and night to say the least. Dave also has been ill... though it has not been a cold but more of the same ole' same ole' and he was in the hospital on Thursday for it.
Every one is better now... with the exception of a hanging on cough it seems the storm has mostly passed.
I did not get sick (with the exception of a minor sore throat that had me concerned the kids might have a sore throat on top of the runny noses and coughs!) But I did get to nurse every one and lose sleep while up all night Saturday with the youngest member of the house hold. The girls are catching up on some much needed sleep right now and Dave is back at work. I am enjoying a quiet moment and afraid that it will end at any moment.
So I am going to post a few photos for you all.... and then I think that I may let the dishes stay undone and the laundry stay dirty... and I may just crawl into bed with my sleeping angels and take a nap...... SCANDALOUS! And in prelude I will post a few pictures of sleeping angels with this.... ( I have one of Dave sleeping next to the girls... however he has threatened death should anyone outside of our household see it.... I personally think that it is sweet but well I guess I should listen to him. ) Enjoy!

No comments: