Monday, October 5, 2009

Feast or Famine




I do apologize because feast or famine is exactly how it must seem for all of you. There is so much to do though and we get swept up. Taryn is grabbing with her hands now, and can make a toy play music. I KNOW RIGHT!!!! How quickly they grow. The changes in Ash are not as lightning fast as they are in Taryn, but there none the less. We are planning Ashlynn's second birthday party right now. Time FLIES!
My brother is home on leave and that takes a lot of our time for the last week and will continue for the next week. Ash knew him right away and they have only gotten closer during the last week. It was amazing to watch Ariah hug and refuse to let go of her father. AMAZING!
I only have a few seconds here because Ash is insisting on Sesame street time.... so I am attaching a few recent photos... ( Taryn's as recent as this morning.) and maybe a video if I can get it to work. There is no sound because it is from our digital camera and the quality is less than perfect but it is worth a try!

No comments: