Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mom, Dave broke it!



No seriously! He did.... he was going to clean my computer because it had been sounding sick... and then it wouldn't turn back on. Turns out he cleaned it a little TOO well. So our house has been a dance of musical chair... in front of the computer. So I have been grabbing the computer in moments when it wasn't being used. Now however Dave has a new computer and so I get his old one. So we are back up and running.
I had a wonderful birthday. My Dave has always been really good about getting just the right gift... and this year was no different. He got me a REALLY nice camera! If let to me I would have used my point and shoot for a million more years, complaining every now about shutter speed and thinking that some day it would be nice to get a new camera. I now have a 14.1 megapixel, 26x optical zoom digital camera. It also takes 1280 x 720 HD video complete with audio. It is NICE! We are still playing around with it... but it is NICE!
Lets see... Since last we spoke I had surgery... Nothing big... just a lady thing. A couple of masses in my uterus that needed looking at and they are nothing to worry about. Aidan's birthday came and passed. He would be four now. Amazing how time flies. No one but me seems to remember anymore... but I still say happy birthday to my angels... because they are still my angels. We got a furnace. Ours broke a few years back and we have been using well placed quartz heaters. ( like the Eden pure) to heat our house. Good thing the house is so small! :) As you might be able to tell we got Dave's retirement check and used it rather than rolled it over. Not the wisest choice by many standards... but we are going to like it when we get the electric bill! :)
I have two kids who are feeling their oats right now. We are now on a 1st shift schedule and at 8 PM it is feeling pretty late for them. Heck Dave and I are often in bed before 10 these days. So I will give you a few pics from my new camera to look at and call it a night.

No comments: