Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Daddy's Girls






I thought that a montage of Dave with his ladies might be nice to see. You will most likely never see one of me with the girls... because I am always the one taking the pictures. Maybe some day. I have been trying to use the option on our camera to take video. I thought that would be a nice little addition... um the camera is really just meant to take pictures though. No sound ( which isn't a surprise I knew that) and the picture is really really bad... I deleted all videos that I have tried to take. The one that I took of Taryn outside today made her look like a smurf. She was literally blue looking. I had her outside for light too... sigh maybe some day I will have a video camera and will have some nice video to share until then you will have to make do with the photos.... As if that is hard, these are some of the cutest girls on earth!

No comments: