Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A picture says a thousand words

I am a little tired and don't have much to say today. I know what is wrong with me right!? But I thought that I could at least share some photos with you all. As I am sure that is what draws a lot of you to the blog anyways. Tomorrow I will go for my appointment. The holiday changed it all by a day. So I will hopefully have new and exciting information regarding baby number two for you when I get back. I will be having an ultrasound to measure her growth and we will do a NST to make sure she is still healthy in there. Check on the blood sugars. You know the whole nine yards. So I will be sure to let you all know when I get home and post scans if I get new ultrasound scans. So without further ado..... I present to you Ash by way of photo. Enjoy!

Oh and I do apologize in advance for the numerous photos from Easter... but Dave was so handy with the camera and got so many cute photos of our girl that I can't help but show them off. Usually I am the one manning the camera (hence the lack in the number of photos that have me in them) but every now and then Daddy takes up the slack and gets some really awesome photos. So I hope you all enjoy!








This is an example of what her hair looks like after a bath. Yes I have heard it a million times.. " she has such beautiful curly hair" but oh some days when the combing starts we wish for a little less curl.










She really loved looking for the eggs and loved the idea of eating the eggs when they were in their colored shell... however over all not such and egg girl.













Oh look there is an egg! Yay!!!















Really Mom I don't need your help I am perfectly capable of walking up the stairs












Such a pretty little angel... and I just looked down and realized that I am wearing the same outfit.... I have about three that fit still.... counting maternity clothes. Sigh I am definitely bigger than last time.







Her face looks really dirty... but the day before this photo was taken she was chasing her daddy outside and face planted in the gravel. Bloody nose, bloody mouth. One of those make or break mommy moments. I am proud to say I didn't completely freak. I got some ice and comforted her and as you can see she survived.









This one makes her look an awful lot like her brother Keagan. Note the overalls that she is wearing. I am crazy about overalls and I suspect that Ainne will wear them constantly too. The scar from that fall is still hanging on under that little nose!










There that little scab is again. Such a big girl. She is getting her Easter shoes here.












What can you say about this one. Dave is so talented he often can get a whole lot of personality in one little photo!

No comments: