Sunday, May 17, 2009

Two days in a row..... Yeah it is true

Okay so I finally got the pictures downloaded to my computer that I have been talking about and so I thought that I might share.... there are also a few new scans of ultrasounds of the new baby. So I will with out further ado offer pictures of the cutest kid ( and soon to be kid) that you have ever seen ( and again I state that I am not actually biased... just right : )

She looks a lot like me in this scan. The ultra sound tech took this pic and then said... Oh my momma she is gonna look like you. I got home and showed Dave and he laughed and said she has your chin! She sure is gonna look like you! Funny because the last one made her look like Dave!







One of my favorite pics of my girl. This was Easter Sunday and she didn't feel real well, but you can't tell. She still has the sweetest disposition. Not mind you that I am a proud momma or anything!












This is another of my favorites. They just don't make them cuter.... I could see as cute... but cuter NEVER!

















Here is another of the newest member.... Still looks like me in profile... but those big cheeks are all daddy : )









Wanting to visit Bupa and Grandma's house. On the weekends and days that we don't get over there, she misses them terribly. If we miss even a day she wakes us up in the morning with " See Bupa. See Grandma!" We hear about it all day until we go over to see them. Its even worse when Ry has been there over the weekend.... because we hear for a week straight about seeing Ry. Kid knows what she wants.

No comments: