Friday, May 22, 2009

This is the house my daddy built... and my grandpa and my uncle Shawn and my Uncle Bren

I thought that I would take a post to show you all the really fantastic play house that the girls have been lucky enough to have built by the various men in their lives. My father, Dave, my brother Shawn, and my brother Brenden have all put serious man hours into this house. And it has paid off in my opinion. Ash loves to play on the porch as does Ry when she is over. There is still a little bit of work that will need to be done a little more painting etc... and then we will move to the inside.
When we get to the inside Mommy and Gran are going to be given the opportunity to shine! We will be making curtains and rugs and we will be doing all of the little decorating touches. It is a super tall house.... but there is method to that madness.... inside there will be a deck type loft that will be carpeted and have a railing and on nice summer nights.... there will be sleep overs in the house. What fun what fun..... Don't Ash and Ry have the best daddies and Grandpa in the whole world!




Ash climbing the stairs.... a handrail is going to be installed shortly... It will cut down on the heart attack mom has when she tries to go down those same steps














Ash standing in front of the door... There are two doors an Ash sized door in the front and a mommy and daddy sized door on the side!















Ash climbing on the new porch chairs that Bupa and Grandma bought. The color matches the color of the house so well. Ry chose the color she wanted a really dark blue... but we helped her to compromise a little.













Please ignore the old chair that was in front of our house for several years..... But do notice the really cool rounded door that my father and Dave crafted for the house and the actual working windows that will give the girls air on stuffy days!















Ry and Ash enjoying the house.... it was cold that day! You can just see the mommy and daddy sized door on the side.... for ease of parental access. LOL

No comments: