Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Blizzard of the century...






Or at least Ash thought so.... We had SO much fun today.... until it was time to come inside and then we weren't really in the mood to have fun anymore. Ashlynn's Uncle Brenden came out and helped her to have her first ever snow ball fight. Ashlynn caught snowflakes on her tongue and found out that your hands can get so cold that they hurt. She kept saying " It's incredible Mom! It's incredible."
Now the house is quiet as she sleeps off the exhaustion that comes with playing in the snow and Dave has left early due to having to drive slow. Taryn is up and in the swing ( they relay nap now tagging off to each other. I think that it is the first sign of them ganging up on mommy. ;P ) I don't have a lot of time before our T monster gets tired of the swing and wonders why the heck she isn't in mommy's arms. So I am going to post some of the pics that I got of Ash out in the snow. (no I didn't get one of the snowball fight... I was too busy lobbing snow at my brother in defense of Ashlynn! It was great fun)

No comments: