Sunday, December 27, 2009

More Christmas






Today we went over to my Grandparents house for Christmas. It was a lot of fun. It always is. Though with so many in our family it a party at noon takes a little bit more planning than just running out the door so it seems like the whole day centers around the party. Still we don't get over there very frequently and Ashlynn loves my grandparents so it is well worth it. This is the last that we have planned for a little bit. We still have to find a good weekend to get up to Dave's parents house and of course my brother will be coming home in a few short weeks and when that happens we will have the family Christmas. It was the right thing to delay it... It just wouldn't be Christmas with out him. I won't say too much more. I will just share some of the photos that we got from today and some more that we got of Christmas at my parents house. Life is good. And the smiles in these pictures prove it. So many people so much love... we are truly rich and our lives are full.

No comments: