Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A year in pictures.

For the next couple of days I am going to post the year in pictures. I am going to take at least one photo of the girls ( for the months we can with T bear) and post it. So as not to make for a HUGE post I am going to do it over a couple of days. I think we will be amazed to see the changes in our girls over the passage of a year. I know Ash hardly looks like the same kid... and Taryn has changed so much it is hard to imagine that just six short months ago all she could do was cry. Well here we go. I hope that you enjoy it. I will label which month that you are looking at as we go.


January Ashlynn


















February Ashlynn


















March Ashlynn


















April Ashlynn















February Taryn












March Taryn

No comments: